Inkjet film is a polyester-based clear inkjet film for computer-to-film digital high density imaging using inkjet printers.It is designed to produce high-resolution instant-drying screen ready positives in 2, 4 and 8 page formats, with UV density matching silver-based films. When imaged on high-resolution pigment-based inkjet printers (e.g. Epson Stylus Pro x900 series), Our CTF Inkjet ink-receiving layer ensures excellent reproduction of 2 - 98% dots at 2880 dpi, micro-fine lines and perfect solids.
Features: 1. Inkjet Film Transparent Waterproof.
2. Clear film, Matte finish.
3. Save 70% cost!
4. Color separation Wide screen inkjet plate making.
Waterproof Transparent Film
17", 24", 36", 42" 44" 50" 60" and other size as your request
2880 DPI, 2880 DPI
positive film 175 LPI
negative film 150 LPI
3% - 97% at 175lpi 10 um micron line output under 1800 dpi
25 mins / sqm
Inkjet Plate Making Film Benifits than Imagesetting Film
It need special software and inkjet printer when outputing images. Only taking up one third of the cost of an imagesetter
Simple and Practical
Easy to operate and establish your own output center.
Save your prepress cost,increase your competitiveness
No developing.Chemical Free.Environment friendly
Good Printing Effect
As good as the effect of the expensive imagesetter film
Easy to Preserve
There is no need for special light precautions as there are no light sensitive coatings.
1. Large format and relatively good quality films or plates for silk screen printing,offset printing and textile printing.
2. Prepress proofing or plate making for fabrics, carpets , towels , books, newspapers, and the circuit board ( PCB ) and glass etc.
1. Water based Translucent Inkjet Film(Waterproof) for dye and pigment ink.
2.Water based Transparent Inkjet film (non-Waterproof) for dye and pigment inks.
3.Eco solvent Transparent Inkjet film( waterproof) for solvent and eco solvent inks